5/03/2012

Kalu House Modern Rust

I was reading lanalou style-deco's blog.
I am so jealous of and so excited by this gorgeous house in Plett South Africa.
There's so much going on and so much to see... What I love about this house: 
How they're mixing old and new materials like concrete, (polished finished here, Matt finished there),
dynamic effect of the stones, how they have integrated the owners collections of old furniture which look like antiques.  
 Of course I love the styling! A very tastefully showcased collection of quirky items... 
It's just a beautifully displayed house. What's most important for me is how I feel about this house, cool and sleek, but still very homely.  Yes, I'd move into this house tomorrow! maybe even today!! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment