3/15/2012

Chandelier

Since I bought my first vintage chandelier at an auction house for my baby girl's room
around 14 years ago,  I've since been collecting and I love it!  So holidays to another continent means Chandelier shopping.  I've quite a few from France and Belgium, Italy and Sweden.
 I love when people hang them in a contemporary or modern interior space.  But... Chandeliers have to be antique or vintage.  You've got to have some contrast, they're like real princesses from the past 
OK, there are some handsome ones too, so maybe princes as well.  Anyway what I want to say is
that they are pieces of art and beautiful to look at so you have to appreciate them.



  

 via


 via














via      there is more to buy!
 

via    more info about antique fair

No comments:

Post a Comment